From Vet Assistant to Veterinarian

Vet Med Life

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Well, I had my 2nd Pathology exam Wednesday and my 2nd Pharmacology exam today. I don't think I did as well on either as I did the 1st ones. In Pharm we learned all the opiods (endogenous & exogenous cathecholamines), alpha & beta agonists, alpha & beta antagonists, parasympathomimetics, antimuscarinics, and neuromuscular junction blockers for almost every animal in 2 weeks from a very attractive teacher! The test only had a few of those drugs on there and some of which aren't as commonly used as the others. Quite a few of them also had quite similar names to make matters worse. Oh well, @ least we have longer to learn the next set of pharmacological drugs....and thank goodness for Plumb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home