From Vet Assistant to Veterinarian

Vet Med Life

Saturday, December 18, 2004

So, my first semester of second year @ vet school is done! I must say this has been my favorite semester so far because it was more clinically relevant. This semester has also made me feel like I really did learn a lot first year, despite what some of my test scores said. The most fun of the semester was when we were put in groups to do a parasitology project. I'm going to try to upload it onto here but I cannot guarantee it will work. My best grades this semester were in Parasitology & Epidemiology; I just wish Epidemiology was worth more than 2 credit hours. I would have to say my favorite class was Pathology because it was the one I learned the most in and it integrated almost every subject I've had so far in vet school. I hope Special Pathology & Clinical Pathology next semester will be similar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home