From Vet Assistant to Veterinarian

Vet Med Life

Friday, October 14, 2005

What have you learned?

Just the other day in our Anesthesia class the professor asked a question & since no one answered he asked "Have they been teaching you anything here the past few years?" WOW...what a loaded question! While I have gained a plethora of knowledge over the past few years here in vet school I must admit most of the things I remember are questions I got wrong on previous exams & the questions aren't even that relavent to practicing veterinary medicine...just passing the class. I mean my goodness we have to memorize everything under the sun that's toxic to animals for our toxicology exam, yet when we get out in "the real world" all we have to do is look up the toxic principle in a vet toxicology book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home