From Vet Assistant to Veterinarian

Vet Med Life

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I haven't posted for a while...could it be that I wanted to enjoy what little time I had of a winter break until classes resume... I was just that I still have dial-up @ home & everything is so slow!

Anywho, classes resumed January 3rd for us 3rd years. The schedule this semester is just as screwed up as it was last semester! Again, I have too many courses designated to large animals & the only class I have had that is strictly small animals ...oh yeah NONE! Even small animal nutrition isn't SMALL ANIMAL nutrition b/c it includes horses thereby making it COMPANION ANIMAL nutrition.

I finally have radiology (should be a course first year b/c we utilize so many radiographs in other classes) but am not so sure it will be helpful considering the lab time we have designated is 1 hour in which 50 students have the instructors sole attention to ask questions on 20+ radiograohs. Shortly it will be all 100 of us in 1 hour! "Seriously??! SERIOUSLY!!!"

Since our school lacks a cardiology department, we our being taught cardiology by cardiologists from Purdue. We will get everything we need to know in 4 consecutive Fridays, 4 hours each day.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    do you soend as much time learning as you do whining?

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Alaina said…

    You think that's whining? It's simply telling it like it is. Also, you can see I've not posted for a while b/c I'm spending a lot of time learning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home