From Vet Assistant to Veterinarian

Vet Med Life

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

So the spring semester started today & I'm already overwhelmed! This morning I got in the shower & the pipe was clogged/frozen so my shower was done with the minimal amount of water. Then on my way to school I got pulled over by campus police because I did not have my '05 license plate sticker on. I had it in the car & when I got pulled over I immediately rolled down the window and stuck it out the window. The cop said he still had to write up a warning. He asked me how long I had the sticker & I said since the month I needed it. I think he was surprised I was never pulled over for it. Obviously the only reason I got pulled over today was because it was the first day of classes on campus so the cops were all out & about. Also because as of the first of the year all the '05 stickers should be turquoise so it was an easy thing to pick up on. So, I ended up being late to class. Then I went out to lunch & on the way back to school an unmarked cop car pulled out behind me & followed me into the school parking lot. As I got out of my car he told me my plates were expired & I told him I know I got pulled over for it this morning.
Classes weren't bad today but Special pathology was 3 hours of lecture today...so much for easing into the semester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home