From Vet Assistant to Veterinarian

Vet Med Life

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I cannot wait for the days of not having to go to school anymore. Not because it will be an end to lectures but because I'll stop "living" in a petri dish!!!! A plethora of students in my class & the first year class are sick. Yes, vet school is stressful (thus altering our immune systems) but the shiznit hasn't hit the fan quite yet so the stress factor is minimal. Thus, some nin-come-poop brought a "bug" (appears to be viral) back from their winter break locale that has infected us all. We are stuck together for most of the day, 5 days a week, so we are all bound to pass our germs to everything in the lecture hall. I currently have a drippy nose & sore throat...I'm praying that it will just be one of my quicky colds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home