From Vet Assistant to Veterinarian

Vet Med Life

Saturday, March 05, 2005

So, in ~2 months the second year of vet school will come to a close; it's kinda strange because we just had our first round of tests. The past 3 weeks have been none stop because of all the exams/quizzes. Then on top of all that I've been having insurance problems, MAJOR bank issues, & issues with the website @ school that I'm a co-webmaster of. Oh thank goodness Texas is only a few days away & then spring break is right around the corner!! In terms of classes I'm not a big fan of Virology right now but I like Clinical Pathology. Clinical Animal Medicine (CAM) I with Optho & Neuro came to close & CAM II has now started with gastrointestinal medicine (GI). Following GI will be Endocrine and then Dermatology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home