From Vet Assistant to Veterinarian

Vet Med Life

Friday, February 18, 2005

T.G.I.F.!!
I had a Clin Path quiz on Wednesday, of which I took 1 look @ the first 6 questions & the chart it pertained to & directly went to question #7. Thursday was my Companion Animal Medicine (CAM) Neuro exam & today was that class's Optho exam. Neuro could have been a lot worst but had so many typos in it... it was driving me crazy! We were interupted every 5-10 minutes w/ corrections, which made my train of thought leave the station w/o dropping of any passengers...oh well. It didn't help that 80% of the material on the Neuro section was taught in 1.5 days by a boarded neurologist from up north that wasn't present for the exam. The Optho was pretty much what I expected; I love the fact that we got a copy of all the possible problems that the clinical questions would be based on, so that we had time to make DDx. 1.5 hours for 15 DDx lists would just be madness! Well, with next week come my Pharm & Special Path exams...wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home