From Vet Assistant to Veterinarian

Vet Med Life

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So, the senator who was trying to get the bill I was speaking of in my last blog decided he is no opposing the bill do to numerous people contacting him. Although this is good news we are never going to be out of the woods for such legislation due to the ignorance of people.
Anywho, I have my GI exam this Friday & it is really suppose to be BAD. I'm not sure what to expect because we covered a plethora of info on the GI system but is this more memorizing or cases? I would think cases but the exam is mostly mutiple choice (so that they can be graded faster, supposedly). Oh well, I like short answer/fill in the blank better so we'll see how I do come Friday. I still have yet to receive my Neuro exam grade from last month...we must have done really bad if they're taking so long to get us our grades back.

I have yet to blog about Texas because I just don't have the time currently but hopefully I'll get to it shortly. For now I'll just say...not everything is bigger in Texas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home